jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

timbalad le envia mensaje a joe


timbalad primero esta trabajando con demi y ahora le envio un mensaje a joe jonas y el video que esto dice 
Joe Jonas…me and you, we already met before. We did the show, you know, with all three of your brothers. But I was given a tone like you grew up. You got older boy, you know that’s how you got older boy.  So, I’m a fan, you know I’ve always been a fan, I told you I was a fan.  So, Imma  going create something to… I wanna work with you.
So that’s I’m basically saying. So when I’m thinking like this, when I pause and these things, I’m thinking like I’m hearing your voice and I’m trying to think of a song. So I don’t wanna commit yet, but once I know I got something, that’s when I’m gonna commit because I wanna make something just outta this world, if you feel me on that, you know what I’m saying? I’m with you Joe Jonas, I’m with you one hundred percent.
Just let me create something just… stupid, and then and I’m going to commit, and I believe you will commit because you have a hundred percent of dopeness.
Traducción
Joe Jonas… tú y yo ya nos conocemos. Estuvimos en el show con tus hermanos. Pero me di cuenta que has crecido. Creciste. Así es como creces, chico. Yo soy fan, siempre he sido fan, te comenté que era fan. Por eso crearé algo para… quiero trabajar contigo.
Básicamente eso es lo que estoy diciendo. Cuando me detengo y puedo pensar así,  estoy pensando y escuchando tu voz e intento pensar en una canción. Entonces no me quiero comprometer aún, pero cuando sepa que tengo algo, ahí es cuando me comprometeré porque quiero hacer algo simplemente increíble, ¿entiendes lo que digo? Estoy contigo Joe Jonas, estoy completamente contigo.
Sólo déjame crear algo increíble y luego me comprometeré, y pienso que tú también lo harás porque eres completamente genial.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...